Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Alice Cooper Concert photos

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last night I went to an Alice Cooper Concert, and I took a load of photos. I posted some of the better ones at my other page.
    Check them out by clicking HERE

    P1000722

  2. #2
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for sharing Rog you rock!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Janet [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I don't rock like I usta, But Ol' Alice still has some moves left.

    I added a short clip to Youtube this morning, if you would like to check it out click HERE

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Randy got to meet Alice about 8-9 years ago when he was in town. He told me the guy was really friendly and loved golf???

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great photo Roger!! I hope you enjoyed the show. I have been an Alice Cooper fan for ages. I remember talking about him constantly in Grade 8 and driving my classmates crazy!!!!

    I was listening to his "Killer" album the other day. It still sounds terrific!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stephen, Killer is a great Cd, I have been listening to Billion Dollar Babies and The Alice Cooper Show (Greatest Hits)

    Rae, Randy was right, I met Alice about 10 years ago at the Concrete Foundation In L.A. and he was a very nice guy. He took the time to talk to us, And he always called us by name (Of course we also were wearing Name Tags...LOL)

    I guess you may have noticed that my clip is no longer on youtube! I got a note from Nightmare Inc. saying I had infringed upon the artist copyright and they had my clip pulled...Damn!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH that is just so wrong!!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Well, I am thinking of setting up the camera and recording myself and posting it on you tube, Maybe I can become a STAR BABY! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that is a great idea!!!

    I watched a documentary on AE called Rockstar Wives on Sunday. They had Alice and Sherry (I think thats her name)and it was so great to know they have been married for 32 years!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •